Terms & Conditions
Following are the Terms and Conditions for Membership in ‘East Bengal Official Fan Club’
1. These terms & conditions are published and maintained on the club’s website at http://eastbengalclub.co.in/fan-reg/terms-conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, in case of discrepancy between the T&C published on the club‘s website from time to time and any issued hard copy of theT&C the T&C published on the club‘s website shall prevail.
2. Membership fees 689 (Rupees Six hundred eighty nine only), inclusive of service tax is payable through account payee cheque / DD in favor of: East Bengal Club-Fan Club Members: Payable at Kolkata.
3. For Non Resident lndians, the Membership Fee is $50 (Fifty Dollar Only] + Freight charges. * To be paid by the member while taking delivery of the welcome kit.
4. In the event any member wishes to pay membership fees through cash, the membership fee amount 689 is to be deposited in any of the Axisbank branch. The copy of the cash deposit slip should be attached with the filled up form and to be submitted at form submission center or East Bengal club office.
5. Cash/cheque/DD can be also submitted along with the form at East Bengal club office counter.
6. Bank details:
Account Name: East Bengal Club— Fan Club Members
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Branch Name: Baguihati Branch; Account No.916020000273682.
7. The fee can be paid through Online, visit www.eastbengalclub.co.in
8. By entering into the membership contract you agree to be bound by these T&C
9. East Bengal official fan club membership is valid for one year. However members are required to pay renewal charge post validity of one year.
10. Members are requested to bring two passport size photographs for the membership process.
11. East Bengal official fan club membership fees are non-refundable.
12. It is the member’s responsibility to inform the club officially in case of any change of any information. Member to provide proof of the new details.
13. A member must pay the fee as per membership category.
14. All the details about a match will be there on the club’s website.
15. Member’s card must be available at all games for inspection by officials and security staff of the club. The club has right to refuse admission from the ground if any person fails to comply with the t&c of entry.
16. If any member’s card is lost, the person must inform it to East Bengal club officially, through mail or phone. There will be an administration charge for the replacement card.
17. Only one replacement card will be issued per member in a year.
18. In respect of death, the card will be cancelled and the person has to inform this to EB club, officially.
19. The following actions shall constitute serious breach of the terms and conditions:
- Smoking within the ground.
- Throwing of any object within the ground without lawful authority.
- Appearing to be drunk within the ground.
- Deliberate misuse of the EB official membership.
- Supply of any incorrect information in any application including date of birth.
- Chanting of anything indecent, racist and/or discriminatory nature.
- Sale or transfer of this membership to any person.
- Breach of the terms of any EB official membership.
21. Fan club members will not have any voting rights in any form of election.
22. Club authority will have rights to change any terms & conditions or anything related to official fan club without any prior notifications.
23. In case of any dispute related to official fan club, to be settled under Kolkata jurisdiction only.
24. Members taking online Membership will not have to fill up physical forms.
EAST BENGAL CLUB
Address: Maidan tent, Kolkata, West Bengal 700021
Helpline No: 8820569800 | Website www.eastbengalclub.co.in | E-mail: email@example.com