How do we use Personal Information?
By using the "East Bengal Club Site" or purchasing any products/services through the "East Bengal Club Site" or via any other channel, you agree that your Personal Information may be recorded, used and protected by us primarily (but not limited to), any of the following purposes:
- To send you details (including by post, phone, fax, email or mobile messaging) of other products and services which we think may interest you where you have given your consent and unless you inform us in writing (if requested by us) that you do not want to receive these details.
- To fulfil any contractual agreements between you and us (for example when you place an order for products/services through the "East Bengal Club site”
- To invite you to share your opinions and comments.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- For record keeping purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third parties
Please note that we will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to other unaffiliated third parties without your approval. However, if you do not abide by the Terms and Conditions or post anything illegal onto the "East Bengal Club Site" or “East Bengal Club Social Media Pages” then we cannot guarantee anonymity.
Social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, among others, work with us as trusted third party partners. We also work with application developers who specialise in social media, so that we can connect with your social networks.
Promotions may include competitions which require you to give your email address or mobile phone number so that we can contact you again if we have special messages or competitions that you might want to take part in - please note that you may always unsubscribe from any messages that we send you.
We provide access to our Websites for third parties and business partners so that we can generate interest in our products and services among members of your social networks and to allow you to share product and service interests with friends in your network.
We do not control how your personal information is collected, stored or used by such third party sites or to whom it is disclosed. You should review the privacy policies and settings on any social networking site that you subscribe to so that you understand the information they may be sharing.
If you do not want your networking sites to share information about you, you must contact that site and determine whether it gives you the opportunity to opt-out of sharing such information. “East Bengal Club” is not responsible for how these third party sites may use information they collect from or about you.